Sunday, October 12, 2008

Missonary Week

This week was "Missionary Week"...as you can see, I am not being a very good missionary! We were challanged to act like a missionary as much as possible for one week (Oct 7-14). We have been assigned companions and are going to teach a lesson out of Preach My Gospel to a family in our ward. My companion is Megan Baily and we will be teaching the Keel's (is that how you spell that?). I am really excited about this! We are teaching lesson 2 on chapter 3 on the Plan of Salvation. I have been reading scriptures about this for the past week and I dont think that I can learn anymore! I am just greatful for this opportunity! I didn't really know what it was until I was asked to teach about it!

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Caroline, you are awesome! I am sorry that the missionary week didn't turn out exactly as you had hoped....and I am sure that if you do go on a mission you will be an EXCELLENT missionary! You can sell anything to mom and dad. :)

Sweet Caroline said...

I am so proud of you Caroline!
Love, Dad