Sunday, October 12, 2008

General Conference Fall 2008



Every General Conference, as a family we go out to eat "General Conference Breakfast". It is a tradition that we have had since I was little. This is our new favorite breakfast place to eat out (Mimi's Cafe). It used to be Golden Corral, but after about 10 years, twice a year of that specific place, we decided that it was time to try a new restaurant!



These fabrics were chosen by every member of our family, and were to be made into pillow cases. The pillow cases were going to be made into "General Conference Pillow Cases". My mom and I made them. It was actually more fun than you would think to have a new pillowcase just for General Conference! It helped the long hours go by quicker! We were much more comfortable! The fabric that I chose was the Daisy printed fabric!

1 comment:

Sweet Caroline said...

I am so proud of you for your love for general conference!!
Love, Dad