Saturday, October 25, 2008

Babysitting=Disneyland

OK today...

I babysat this family that has three children (all under the age of 5) for 10 hours! Yeah...I got paid pretty good though! $60.00! I can live forever with that kind of money! Haha!

The money--I decided--will be combined with my Birthday money. I will use this on our trip to Disneyland! We are going to my cousins Wedding in San Diego and we decided..."Hey, what the heck? Lets go to Disneyland while we are there!" I am way excited! I haven't been there for a LONG time...since I was 4-5! My little sister is especially excited!

Today was a LONG day!! ;)

2 comments:

Tabby Grey said...

I am proud of you Lina. You made it through the day! You will love having lots of money to do whatever you want to with it, too.
Love, Mom

shannon said...

Fun blog Caroline! It's obvious you're an amazing young woman. I still can't get over how grown up you are! If you ever want a babysitting job, come on over to London! We'd love to have you!