Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun at the ARCADE!!

While at the cabin, we decided that we would like a day in Rexburg. This city is about an hour from our family cabin (which I will probably post about all too often). While everyone went to see The Dark Knight, me, my mom, Margaret, London and Hawkley went to have some fun while everyone else was watching the movie. I had decided not to see it. The scenes that my brother described to me were all a little out of my comfort zone. :) So we went to a little craft store called Porters, we did some laundry (for we have no washing machine at our cabin), and we went to the arcade inside of the movie theatre. It was more fun than you would think to spend 2 hours with "little kids" and your mom! :)


The puppets in this photo were bought while we were having fun at Porter's. They were later used as part of our family talent show!




You can tell what a fun day we had!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Roundy's said...

hahah! these are great Caroline......! :)