Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party...SICK!!!

I've got a sad story for you...

I somehow agreed to help these girls in my ward with the Ward Halloween Party. I thought that it would be fairly simple and easy.
Boy, was I wrong! We worked SO hard to get this party planned and about two days before it was to happen, we finally finished. I was so happy that we were done and soon going to DO the party and get it over with!! Little did I know that I was to get Strep Throat the night before and end up NOT GOING! I could not believe my luck! (I think that I might have seen a black cat crossing my path a couple of days previous!) :) I was not very happy! I thought about just going for ten minutes, but I didn't feel good enough! I was so sad! We were going to do this for one of our 10 hour Personal Progress Projects and we got in MORE THAN 10 HOURS! I was so proud and we were so happy! I was just not able to go!

These are pictures that my dad graciously took for me so that I could see that everything was successful!







On the Monday before Halloween, we decided to carve pumpkins! We couldn't get Margaret to smile "regularly" so this is the most "Normal" picture that we have of her by the pumpkins!
All in all, we have had a Happy Halloween!

No comments: