Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lookin' Forward to 2009

Ok I just noticed how bad it looks to have just taken the American Flag off of my blog just after the Election...I just want you to know that it was not because of the outcome it was simply "broken". Sorry. Like John McCain said last night, lets forget the loss and move on!

On a happier note, tonight I am going to the New Years Fireside for the 2009 Young Men/Young Womens mutual theme filming. Let me explain. That even sounded confusing to me. They are going to film this Fireside at the Conference Center tonight and then on New Years Eve, they are going to broadcast it to the whole church! What an honor that our stake was given tickets so that we could go! I am greatful for the chance!... I will have to tell you about it when I get home....which will probably not be until 10:00pm or after! Hope thats ok mom! :)

4 comments:

Tabby Grey said...

Yeah, that's o.k. I am proud of you for going!

The Roundy's said...

Wow, Caroline! That is a great opportunity! Wave to the cameras for me, OK? hahah!

The Roundy's said...

P.S. I think it's HILARIOUS that you took down your American flag.....hilarious. :) I am sorry that it stopped working.

Sweet Caroline said...

Thanks Lauren...