Thursday, November 20, 2008

Technology

I have not blogged in a while! Again! I was thinking how grateful that I am that we have computers with keyboards and we are allowed to backspace and preview our documents and save them without having to re-type them. I was thinking this because my dad has this old typewriter of his dads that we have at our house, and I was typing on it. It doesn't have any ink, so we cant have the full typewriting experience, but I was getting frustrated just pretending to type. There is no !!!!!!! (exclamation point)! It was exceptionally frustrating. I couldn't live like my parents did when they were my age! Handwritten assignments and typewritten if you had one! Wow!

You know how when you have a problem, you are supposed to ask your mom and dad to help you with it, well when it comes to technology, we are the ones with all the answers.

Example A:

I helped my mom set up her blog. Yes. I had to figure it out for her. She has a background--well she did--from "The cutest blog on the block" and she asked me to call my cousin and figure it out that way...yes you are welcome mom!

I don't have anymore examples that I can think of right this moment, but there are many!

"Yes I love technology!"
-Kip Dynamite :)


I think everyone does! Especially bloggers!

4 comments:

The Roundy's said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! You are the greatest Caroline!

P.S. I was just barely talking to you with a technological device. :)

Tabby Grey said...

I said thank you didn't I? :)

Sweet Caroline said...

Yes to both of you!I was typeing on the typewriter just now...again...it is so much easier to type with a keyboard...

Sweet Caroline said...

I spelled typing wrong...