Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good Dinner....Good Grades

Today has been a good day.

Roast beef and mashed potatoes. GREAT gravy, bread, milk...what else can you ask for? I love Sunday dinner! We all have a good time sitting together and eating great meals! Thanks mom!

This must be a result of moms good cookin'! :)



I was disappointed that I got an A- in ORCHESTRA...it was only because I forgot to turn in a CONCERT REPORT!! Oh! that made me kinda mad! I am, after all, the only violist in the Intermediate Orchestra... :) Oh well! I will have to try for the 4.0 this term!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tabby Grey said...

Thanks, Lina! I am so proud of your great grades! Love, Mom

The Roundy's said...

I am proud of you too! Keep working hard and you will be able to go places that you want to go! I miss Sunday dinners...I try to recreate them but to little or no avail! :) HEY, I do try.