Friday, November 13, 2009

October 2009.....



Fall Break was wonderful. No school, no homework, no stress. Tons of fun, family, friends...what more could I ask for? :)



Halloween was fun. These are the pumpkins that we carved. Margaret and Scott carved a Harry Potter pumkin, and mine is just a little somthing random.


Yep...thats me. Take a good look. I went over to my friends house a girl, and came home a man. I got into the car to be picked up and Dad gave me a funny look and just smiled. Oh....Good times.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I love reading your blog! I especially LOVE your costume! It's freakin' hilarious! Yes, I said freakin'! I cannot stop laughing when I see it!
LOVE YOU! See you tomorrow for Birthday party!

Tabby Grey said...

Keep blogging! I love your posts!!!