Sunday, January 18, 2009

St. George Tabernacle

We are in St. George right now. We went to church today and we skipped sunday school and our other meetings.



We (the Raines family except Margaret) went home and decided that we would go to the Tabernacle that is here down in St. George. We went and I have personaly never been there. I really thought that it was neat! We saw somethings and heard somethings about it that I have never heard before. I actually had never even known that there was a tabernacle in St. George. We learned that it had taken fifteen years to build it and only five to build the St. George temple.
Yep that is our day! My Aunts church starts at 2:00 pm!! UGH!! It was hard to have to wait that long, but we do have 1:00 church at home!

1 comment:

The Roundy's said...

You are blogging in St. George? Wow, that's dedication! I'm glad you got to see the tabernacle...:) I love you and hope you get home safe!
Love, Lauren